• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Update on Bungle at 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Bungle was 2 months old earlier in the week so I thought I would post a little update. He still has a bottomless appetite and is growing, though slowely weighing in at just 310g/ 10oz and 7/8ths earlier today! Coat is growing nicely too!

He and Zippy are still firm friends- I moved them to the pig room today (and feel kind of sad about it as I will miss them) but I know they appreciate the extra space of the C&C pen (Bunle has been popping and lapping as well as sticking his head through the bars to give Hugo cheek in the next door cage!

Anyway... here are todays snaps... You wouldnt know he had just had a brush as he managed to get all messed up in the process!

However over pics to read captions

Bungle: "Sometimes I think we've gone Bananas..."
zbbanana.jpg

Zippy: "Yeah... tastes good though...".
zbbananaeat.jpg

Zippy: "Do I have B.O.?"
Bungle: "hang on I'll check".
bunglesniff.jpg

New Egg ads?
9/10 Guinea pigs hide new shoes from their partner...
bungleshoes.jpg

8/10 Guinea Pigs admit they own shoes they have never worn...
bungleshoes2.jpg

Bungle: "Look how long my coat is growing..."
Bunglescoat.jpg

Hmm who is this?
bungleornament.jpg

Bungle "Are you sure this is my colour?"
bungleorange.jpg

Bungle "Do you really ex[et me to grow THAT big?"
bunglehamster.jpg

Sorry there are so many... just couldnt decide on which were best! ;D

He is looking fab Susie!

I love his coat now it is coming in longer.

Lovely to see one of my best boys Zippy too!

More fantastic pictures Susie, can't choose a favourite.
It's lovely to see Zippy, he's such a cute piggy face LOL @ Bungle having a bottomless appetite - i know EXACTLY what you mean :D :D

ahhhh bless him, I thought of you when we went to Butlins recently for a long weekend they had a grab machine with Bungle zippy and george in it, hugh ones, I said to Mick ahh Susie would love that, he just said who, oh a piggy pal right, men did'nt win though would have sent it to you if I had,
Bungles adorable and just like my sow Lilac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back