• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Update On My New Piggies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllenDev

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We got our boys (Frankie & Benny) on Sunday afternoon. They stayed hidden for the whole of Sunday but venture out Monday as long as they thought we weren't around. By Tuesday they had progressed to taking food from me (from inside their house) and venturing out while we were in view. I've been talking to them whenever I'm in the kitchen as I always did with Henry and warning them if I'm approaching.Their cage is at waist hegiht on a worktop, so looking like a maniac last night I crept up so they couldn't see me and spoke to them - they popcorned and did a bit of wheeking :)
This morning as I did their clean up and breakfast they stayed hidden but as soon as I shut the cage they were out popcorning and shouting. We can now approach the cage without them diving for cover. I'm hoping for cuddles tonight....and pigtures
My husband thinks I am a little bit mental :)

Sounds like they are settling in really well. I do stuff like this too. I end up thinking what I must look like to other people and laugh at myself. The things we do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back