• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Update on Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Kelly

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well OH went off on a trip on Saturday to meet Abi and collect Peter so he's now with us living on his own for now in a cage next to the girls. He's settled in immediately and I can't believe how outgoing he is compared to my timid little girls! He randomly runs laps of the cage at top speed and seems to spend most of his time at the bars chatting to my girls and biting the bars (maybe he's trying to get at them :)))

Just thought I would add a picture or two as well, he's so very cuddly and I've already had piggy kisses x)

208753_10150556634790437_660765436_18057928_6415327_n.jpg

208201_10150556632365437_660765436_18057908_7964613_n.jpg

he's such a lovely boy, am soooo pleased he's going to have a lovely home with your gorgeous girls x

Peter is a gorgeous boy and I am so glad that he is so happy with you and has his own girls to look forward to (and get at...). I am sure that they will soon pick up their cues from him and become a lot more outgoing themselves!

I fell in love with cuddly Peter straight away at Jo's. It was a VERY tough decision to make as to which boy would be best for the Tribe after bonding him with Hywel had just failed.

It is great that he'll stay in touch with the forum, so we can see how he is getting on!

He loves the girls already and I can tell Bumble loves him but Bea isn't too sure. Oh was holding Peter and I held the girls one at a time to do the health checks and weekly weigh in and decided to put them near each other and all 3 were very vocal, in fact Peter tried to make a break for it to come and get Bumble so maybe it was a little cruel :)) quickly moved away from the OH to ensure no accidents :)

Oh bless, I'm so so glad hes getting on well, he loves girls, he loved mine. The pictures are awesome, i bet he cant wait to be in with the girlies.

I miss him :(

xx

Oh bless, I'm so so glad hes getting on well, he loves girls, he loved mine. The pictures are awesome, i bet he cant wait to be in with the girlies.

xx

it must be so hard rehoming him so he can have a chance of some girlies to live with, but at least you know he'll have a fabulous home and you'll get plenty of updates on here, I think he's a very lucky boy to have found both of you x

awwwwwww x)............. ooooops she's seen them........oh dear KERPLUNK! rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ...........................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP .................mummy wake up please!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ....................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ................o........................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ............... oh my..............adorable......................handsome..............gorgeous..................
lovely....................two toned..................kissable ones....................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

xx

Aww Abi, my OH mentioned you had a quick cuddle before handing him over and it gave me a lump in my throat. I know how you feel, even though he's only been here a few days I would feel the same.

At the moment we're just getting constant rumbling from him hehe but the girls are spending more time out of their hideys than ever before and chatting back. I've said to OH that the amount of rumbling he does its going to be a long 7 weeks for him bless

Its ok, hes too cute, i had to give him a quick cuddle. I always get so attached to my animals. I'm so glad hes loving the girls. Your picture reminded me of the one I took a few days before i brought him over to you. His awesome piggie lips....
08042011274.jpg

02032011174.jpg

He had a bath too, he didnt mind a bit of pampering....
11032011203.jpg

x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back