• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

**update on the very poorly girl piggies at the rescue**

Status
Not open for further replies.

bramleycaviesrescue

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello,
We have just had the poorly girls back to the vet as I wish alittle worrid about them. (http://bramleycaviesrescue.webs.com they are seen on this page)
The vet has said they are doing really well. I was worrid due to them having diarrheoa, but its just due to them actually now having some food and not being used to it!
One may have an ulcer in its eye, so we have to now apply ointment as well twice daily.

The poor girls they now need- anti fungal bath weekly, ivermectin drops weekly, probiotic every other day and now one also needs eye ointment twice daily.

The poor girls. they are so full of life considering everything they have gone through and are such little fighters! they have no need to go back to vets unless I become worrid about anything.

So pleased they are such brave little girls!
Thanks for all your donations for them. They are eating us out of home and what with there medicine costs we are in desperate need of the donations. They such little fighters and deserve so much- we are so pleased to be able to help them :)

Thanks so much everyone!

Awwww thats wonderful news, I'm so pleased that they're going from strength to strength hope they continue making progress! :) x

Oh great stuff. I'm amazed at how these little mites fight back from...can't bring myself to write it :(
Oscar, the poorly boar at Milhaven is a fighter too - sure it's the love that is willing them all on...x>>
x>>x>>x>>x>>x>>x>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back