• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Updated pigtures of Olive and her babies

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sgprescue

Olives babies are now 8 weeks old and are getting big now :). Her son (Daniel o'piggle) is now living with Elvis Pigsley and Barry Pigalow. Here are some pics of Olive and her 3 daughters.

DSCN4304.jpg

DSCN4333.jpg

DSCN4327.jpg

DSCN4320.jpg

DSCN4318.jpg

I have just realised what rubbish quality the pics are, you cant even notice they are satins ::)

You can tell they are satins, what complete stunners! they have really big eyes too which I adore. I bet it will be hard letting go of these?!

Aaaw Cheryl, they are stunning. Much better looking than when they were babes :)

hils78 said:
You can tell they are satins, what complete stunners! they have really big eyes too which I adore. I bet it will be hard letting go of these?!

Not atall because they are all staying here ;D

They are all lovely, they've grown into real beauts...

Your pics are ok, you can see the satin in them :)

WOWEEE what stunning piggies. Arent they just all so adorable.

ME WANT ME WANT ! :D ;D

sgprescue said:

Good for you - one of the reasons I probably won't start an official Guinea Pig rescue because not much rehoming would be done - infact with babies like that NO rehoming would happen!

awwwww those pictures are gorgeous - my fav is the one with mum and babes..... so picture perfect! ;)

Trace x

hils78 said:
sgprescue said:

Good for you - one of the reasons I probably won't start an official Guinea Pig rescue because not much rehoming would be done - infact with babies like that NO rehoming would happen!

totally agree any piggys that cross my door never leave again I always think no one would ever treat them and spoil them as i do! all mine rescues brought or born here are always forever homed here

Love the new pigtures. They are even better than the first ones ('because there are no men - Lucinda). We want to know what their names are. They have such lovely faces and Mummy is a real beauty. Lucinda and Caroline x

Yes, absolutely gorgeous (thought I would post myself too).Love them. Names? :)

Caroline said:
Love the new pigtures. They are even better than the first ones ('because there are no men - Lucinda). We want to know what their names are. They have such lovely faces and Mummy is a real beauty. Lucinda and Caroline x

I am still undecided on names for the babies ? Any suggestions would be more than welcome. Mum is Olive but I have spent the last 8 weeks pondering over names for the 3 daughters :o

:) I find Google a great help when looking for names. Can I name the white crested one Matisse? Seeing as I can't have her LOL! ;)

They are such Beautiful Pigs

mummy looks so pleased with herself

karen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back