• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Urgently need some guidance :(

Rolo&Roxy

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello All,

I have Roxy booked in at the vets in an hour just called but I am so worried,Roxy is new to me and never seen this before! I was cleaning our their cages and I started putting things back in,she started eating before I could scatter some food and she started doing this, is this normal!? I recently rescued her! X

For some reason it won’t allow me to add a video. Her chest is beating out very fast and pulsing almost like someone is inside her chest and kicking out, sounds so weird!

Is her breathing laboured or faster than normal? Are her sides obviously moving in and out? Any suspected respiratory issue should be investigated ASAP as they can quickly deteriorate. You have done the right thing getting a vet appointment.

Thank you so much for your response, she is breathing as normal and no her sides are not moving and out it so so strange but rather be safe than sorry and have the vets just incase like you said it is respiratory issues! Thank you again.

Thank you so much for your response, she is breathing as normal and no her sides are not moving and out it so so strange but rather be safe than sorry and have the vets just incase like you said it is respiratory issues! Thank you again.
Let us know how you get on! Hope all goes well

What did the vet say?

What did the vet say?
Hello, good news she is all good! So sorry for the late response been watching all eve to see if anything else happens! Roxy had all checks said to monitor if anything else happens but said I did the best thing getting her checked 🤞🏼

Hello, good news she is all good! So sorry for the late response been watching all eve to see if anything else happens! Roxy had all checks said to monitor if anything else happens but said I did the best thing getting her checked 🤞🏼
Very glad to hear the good news that she got the all clear 😊

Back