• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Uri - Orbax Dosage?

WeepzMonet

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi, my 2-year-old guinea pig has a upper respiratory infection. She was prescribed Orbax and I failed to remember how much they told me to give her because they usually give me instructions on the bottle but they did not this time. I've been calling my vet and they are closed. What dosage do I give her? I know for two weeks and morning and night. Just don't remember how much. Help!

Drug Doses For Guinea Pigs

Scroll down and you will see a chart, it would be wise to just give the lowest dose untill. You can get in touched with your vet

15mg/kg is the dose in this chart for rabits! Personaly l wouldn't use that much! Safest to just give 5 m

Last edited:
Drug Doses For Guinea Pigs

Scroll down and you will see a chart, it would be wise to just give the lowest dose untill. You can get in touched with your vet

15mg/kg is the dose in this chart for rabits! Personaly l wouldn't use that much! Safest to just give 5 m
I couldn't find this drug on the chart Gizzy. Its orbifloxacin l think. I would phone the vet there should be someone on call who can advise you over the phone. They really should have labelled the bottle for you with the dosage

Back