Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cutepeach

Just a note to remind everyone that I will be gone all next week starting tomorrow and won't have access to a puter. Willie will be at grandma's and everything. He will fulfill all his house duties he misses when I return promise so please if you have to put piggies up for vote don't vote him out cause it's not his fault he can't write or do duties while I am away. I will also do next week's piggie quiz when I return. have a great week everyone

C

Cutepeach

Well, I managed to get access to a puter today. I am actually only 30 minutes from my home on a mission trip. I am on the staff at the camp. We have 400 youth and adults from all over the US staying in a middle school. During the day they are teamed up in crews of 5-6 people and have been assigned a house that met guidelines and they are fixing up these people's homes. Some are building porches, wheelchair ramps, painting, stuff like that. I can try to post some pics some time to give you a better example. it is a great thing, it's through an organization called group workcamps and they host many camps throughout the us and Canada every summer. that's what i was doing the end of June as I was at a camp in Walpole island, Ontario. But willie will try to interact as much as he can in the house while I'm here as i get access otherwise he will be quite quiet until Saturday afternoon. Thanks everyone, hope all is well including piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.