Veggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayleyh

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I would be greatful if people could write a list of the veggies which they feed their piggies.
So far I have only given mine cucumber, carrot, tomato, red/green pepper, brussel sprouts, broccoli, and dandylion leaves.
I'm not sure what else is safe for them.
Thanks

Reaction score
pARSLEY, spinach, mange tout. romaine lettuce, watermelon, strawberry, apple, kiwi.

Reaction score
The fruit not too often though as can cause mouth sores.

Oh and banana.

Reaction score
Cauliflower too and curley Kale...never ever potato.

BellasMummy

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mine have lots of different veg- peppers, baby corn, cucumber, brocolli, carrot, pak choi, different sorts of beans, salad bits, spinach, cress, lots of different herbs and they also have banana, apple, melon very occasionally.
Hope this helps :)

CiaraPatricia

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I try new things all the time, but the main ones are romaine lettuce, butterhead lettuce, curly kale, cabbage, parsley, coriander, basil, mint, carrots, parsnip, sweet potato, broccoli, celery, peppers :)

Reaction score
Mine adore basil, corriander & parlsey. Another big favorite is carrot tops, and celeriac :)

Reaction score
Dear Guys ,,,,,
You should be careful about the selection of vegetables for piggies . Guinea Pig should have 1/2 to 1 cup of dark green leafy veggies per day,dandelion greens, collards greens,chard, parsley, and green peppers. You people can also give small baby carrot

Reaction score
Dear Guys ,,,,,
You should be careful about the selection of vegetables for piggies . Guinea Pig should have 1/2 to 1 cup of dark green leafy veggies per day,dandelion greens, collards greens,chard, parsley, and green peppers. You people can also give small baby carrot.

Vishal Bhatia

Status
Not open for further replies.