• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Very annoying Gumtree person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doeylicious

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was browsing the freeads (as you do, even when you don't want or need any more guineas, just because...) and saw a single female needing a new home in North London.

Rang the guy this morning, he said yes she is still available, was very worried about her living with other guineas as 'this is dangerous' so I explained they actually like friends and I would pair her up with a buddy - hopefully JoJo when he is neutered, if not I would find her a friend, the idea of her being on her own was a bit upsetting to be honest.

So we made arrangements, I just text him to say when shall I come and he said he has 5 other people coming to look at her?!?! Hello, she's not a car or a house!

I know I shouldn't be annoyed but I really do feel frustrated, why tell someone it's sorted when you are basically selling her to the highest bidder?!

Should be used to rubbish attitudes but these things still aggravate me I am afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back