• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Very loud wheek

not too sure, never heard them wheek as loud as this before, has just been the one twice

Did you see what was going on at the time? I hear that when one is in a house and one of the others sits on top and makes it collapse or chases the other out of houses....

Did you see what was going on at the time? I hear that when one is in a house and one of the others sits on top and makes it collapse or chases the other out of houses....

nope but very well could be it. Probably just overthinking, sorry for the thread!

Lara will wheek when she needs something, but very rarely because I am always around them making sure they are comfortable.
I feed them several times a day, with plenty of hay for both of them.

Jemimah had a very loud wheek when she wanted veggies.
Priscilla only shouts when some pig tries to climb on the house she’s sleeping in or when I want to trim her nails

Jemimah had a very loud wheek when she wanted veggies.
Priscilla only shouts when some pig tries to climb on the house she’s sleeping in or when I want to trim her nails

Oh goodness, my Delilah used to be like that about her nails. We had to shut the windows in case someone thought we were trying to murder her and called the RSPCA 😂

I'm used to wheeking piggies. Then I met Chip the whIIIIIIIIker. When something's unfair, like waiting for/not getting veggies or nailsaloon or Pikachu pressed his fat bum into Chips little baby house, he's whIIIIIIIIIIIking. When he just wants something he's wheeking, very and a lot higher than the other piggies...

Rustling bags is another one, because ONE TIME I picked them fresh grass on a dog walk and put it in a clean dog poo bag. Now rustling bags, packaging, bags blowing down the road outside, rustling bags on tv etc. must mean food 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Rustling bags is another one, because ONE TIME I picked them fresh grass on a dog walk and put it in a clean dog poo bag. Now rustling bags, packaging, bags blowing down the road outside, rustling bags on tv etc. must mean food 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Haha! Mine won't forget the luxury they had during the African heatwave in June. I always wake up around four, and when it was hot I gave them a bit of cucumber some nights... Now that should be a every night if you ask this guys! Chip wasn't even born then, but he remembers it like it was yesterday...

IMG_20200822_204838.jpg
Sometimes I think Joe is such a little cuddle monster just becuse he wants the greens they get during cuddle time.

Back