• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Very sad today

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Over the last two wheeks I have lost 4 of my oldest piggies . I cannot believe how they have all left me so near to each other . First Miss Piggie ,then Nibbles ,Skippy and today Nibbles brother Snuggles . They were very close to each other Snuggles and Miss Piggie were always together,They were all 6plus years old and not sure exact ages as they were rehomes, They have all followed the same pattern ,Quiet for a day or two ,Visit to the vet ,nothing specific found ,Teeth etc okay,just eating less and genereally slowing down.Sleeping lots . They have all died soon after being in my arms and I know that a lot of my piggies are getting old and so I must be prepared for this ,but it does not make it any easier. Sorry for any mistakes cant see the keyboard properly for tears.

How awful to lose so many, so close to each other. Hopefully you will have lots of lovely memories to help you. Most of mine are of a similar age, and I dread something like this happening. Really sorry for your loss. xx

Sorry to hear about you piggies. Remember that they just passed away from old age after a log and happy life which is all any of us can hope for.

Paula

oh my god how heartbreaking, i really feel for you love, i hope it comforts you a little to know you gave them their best chance in life.

rip miss piggie, nibbles, skippy & snuggles....hope you are all running free at the bridge xxxxxx

Oh Christine whee are all so so sorry to hear about your terrible few weeks and today the sad loss of Snuggles 8...8...8...
RIP Snuggles run free at the bridge, now happily reunited with your dear family Miss Piggie, Nibbles and Skippy have fun popcorning together thru the lush green meadows and munching all the clover and dandelions, you'll be very very sadly missed by mummy but NEVER EVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ................. :(

What a tribute to you that your little darlings have lived to such wonderful ages....... i too am glad that they decided to have their last loves with you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you, RIP piggies, Hope in time you will feel better,we get attached to our piggies and they become part of the family,its heart renching when we loose them.Sorry for your loss,sue,x

Its always horrible to loose pets so close together, i lost two guinea pigs a few weeks ago on the same day and it was terrible :(

Chin up hun, you gave them all great lives :)

Its always horrible to loose pets so close together, i lost two guinea pigs a few weeks ago on the same day and it was terrible :(

Chin up hun, you gave them all great lives :)

Over the last two wheeks I have lost 4 of my oldest piggies . I cannot believe how they have all left me so near to each other . First Miss Piggie ,then Nibbles ,Skippy and today Nibbles brother Snuggles . They were very close to each other Snuggles and Miss Piggie were always together,They were all 6plus years old and not sure exact ages as they were rehomes, They have all followed the same pattern ,Quiet for a day or two ,Visit to the vet ,nothing specific found ,Teeth etc okay,just eating less and genereally slowing down.Sleeping lots . They have all died soon after being in my arms and I know that a lot of my piggies are getting old and so I must be prepared for this ,but it does not make it any easier. Sorry for any mistakes cant see the keyboard properly for tears.

Awwww that must be so awful to go through :(
All at such short times between eachother. Maybe the piggies were missing eachother, I once had two dogs and one passed away, the other didnt seem right without it around and then died soon after.
its not nice knowing we all have to go through this at some point :(

Sending you lots of hugs and piggy kisses from my Reggie x

Thanks everyone for your messages.I have just been giving the rest of the piggies their morning cleanout cuddle and check over,and feel a bit better now ,still got lots of lovely piggies to look after,and it is nice to have them all inside where they can be part of the family.Will get them all a special treat today MELON.which they adore ,not that they get it very often!

I'm so sorry. This must be such a difficult time for you and very sad.

Goodnight Miss Piggie, Nibbles, Skippy and Snuggles. :rose:rose:rose:rose

Aww so sorry to hear of your loss... I hope you are coping as best you can x

R.I.P lovely piggies x run free :) x

I'm so very sorry for your losses.
Your piggies are all together at the bridge watching over their mummy.
Although we should be prepared, it does not make it any easier.
(((hugs))) x

BIG HUG

I am so sorry that you have lost so many of your "oldies" so close to each other! It is so difficult when there are no clear symptoms and it is so devastating to have to try and cope with so many losses all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back