• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Vet bed fleece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinea pig slave

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy some vet bed fleece from in pink ? Have found somewhere on ebay but only 1.5m x 1m for £20.00, ideally would need at least 2-3 pieces in this size. Can get the white one from pet shops but prefer not to use them if possible.

Some pet shops might be able to order it in specially for you.
Just looked on my work's wholesaler website and we'd be able to order in a pink vet bed 26x20" which would cost £16.18, or 36x24" for £25.63. Ask in store, it just depends on if they do special orders/who their wholesaler is .
Hope this helps.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/jlshootingstar/ This sellar on ebay did have the pink I got grey with the green backing (6 pieces cut to size) for £40 including postage. Perhaps email and ask if he has pink and the sizes you want he will give you a quote I found him very reasonable.

I got 100cm x 65cm.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/jlshootingstar/ This sellar on ebay did have the pink I got grey with the green backing (6 pieces cut to size) for £40 including postage. Perhaps email and ask if he has pink and the sizes you want he will give you a quote I found him very reasonable.

I got 100cm x 65cm.

Thank you so much, wow, he is very reasonable and have emailed him.

I got 100cm x 65cm.

I'm sooo happy :)) - have struck up a great deal with this seller and have managed to get two lovely pink 5ft x 3ft pieces ( end of line ) for just over £20.00 inc. delivery. Enough to use, wash and have spare.
Thank you so much for your help :)p

I know this has been asked before so apologies, but...if I switched my piggies to vet bed, what would I need to get this all set up (apart from the vet bed!)

You would just need the vet Bed. I do spot check twice daily. Brush before putting it in the Washing Machine and brush before hanging it up to dry. I have horse bag to stop anything clogging up the washing machine.

I use Incopads under my Vetbed.

I just have two spare for the hutch, and newspaper underneath :) I use an old pillowcase for washing, and brush (and bat it with a dust pan) before poping it in the washer.

I just have two spare for the hutch, and newspaper underneath :) I use an old pillowcase for washing, and brush (and bat it with a dust pan) before poping it in the washer.

:)) Can see myself looking for an old fashioned rug beater, hanging and beating it over the washing line like the good old days. (My OH will probably buy me one now for Mothers Day rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back