• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Vet Near Brackley? Have tried this before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hot fox

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello, I am searching for a vet near Brackley who is cavvy savvy. I tried one in Bicester that I was not impressed with on Monday. My current vet is superb, but he's 25 miles away. And off work at the moment.
Have been searching websites, rescues, friends, but as there's loads of members now on TGPF I thought it was worth re-posting, just in case anyone has any new info!
Would be thrilled to bits to receive a positive recommendation of anywhere in the Banbury, Bicester, Buckingham, Milton Keynes, area.
Thanks! :)
x

Reaction score
hi, i go to mansion hill in middleton cheney, really lovely practice and great with my animals and my neurosies!

Poppy'sMum

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Have you tried the Cat & Rabbit Clinic in Duston? Simon & Kim are the vets there & were wonderful when we had an emergency with our Daisy needing an abscess removed in an emergency in February. FurryFriends on here kindly recommended them to us :

http://www.catandrabbit.co.uk/

:)

Reaction score
not quite used to the 2012 yet..... has only been 4 months! i'll have the hang by november.

hot fox

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi ladies, Simon was the vet I was referring to who was off work! And I have tried Mansion Hill and was impressed and would consider going there again if I coulddn't get across to Duston so thank you, it may be an old thread but it was a useful post. Thank you!
BARKS the rescue also use John so that's a good recommendation! Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.