• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Vetark Critical Care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

*Rescue Buddy*
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I wasn't sure which section to post this in so feel free to move it if unsuitable.
I have been given some more Critical care, but up until now I have used Oxbow which had the consistency of ground up pellets. The new stuff I've been given is by vetark and is a white powder. I'm wondering if this is suitable for my piggies, has anyone here used vetark before? I've also got some avipro plus also by vetark. 1432475498584.jpg

Ps: slight typo on thread title :doh:
If a mod could be so kind to amend it, I'll flip you a pint! :D

Never heard of the Critical care by them buddy, but the Avipro plus is an excellent pro-biotic that piggies adore.

Reactions: Tim
I've used both; it is OK to use and will do the trick! I prefer avipro plus as a probiotic, as I have had a number of bladder/interstitial piggies in the past.

The Critical Care powder is very fine, so is easier to hand feed than other products. Not all piggies like the taste, but you can always mix it with some mushed up pellets.

Thankyou so much for the speedy replies, I knew I could rely on you :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back