• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

vets near Stockport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a GP savy vet near Stockport? Having lost one GP I'd like to have his mate checked out, but would like to find a suitable vet.

Thanks

ashleigh vets , whalley range.

we see aidan raftery, he is amazing. :)

Thanks both, I'll ring in the morning and get Ernie an appointment, I'd really like him checked over and (hopefully) set my mind at rest.

Thanks both, I'll ring in the morning and get Ernie an appointment, I'd really like him checked over and (hopefully) set my mind at rest.

he's such a good vet. there is another exotics vet there aswell, called sarah pellett, but i haven't seen her much. aidan treats all my pets and has been amazing for my two bunnies. they wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him.

good luck, hope everything goes well. :)p

Thanks, have made an appointment for Ernie at Ashleigh. Am hoping to get a clean bill of health. Wish us luck x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back