• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Vibes and much love needed for a peaceful passing over the bridge x

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Could you all send your love to the beautiful, and most loving little piggie, Percy-Roos next door neighbour Maisie-Moo.

Her condition has rapidly deteriorated in the past week, at first her weight seemed to fall off her and now she is so skeletal, and not eating. I can't believe how small she has become too, Maisie has become so tiny too.

Maisie has been to the vets but nothing more can be done for her, apart from keeping her warm, safe and secure, the vet believes that she has diabetes which has never been noticed before. As she is very ill at the moment, we have been advised to let nature take its course. :(

Maisie is currently indoors with her life long huspig Dylan cuddled up in one of my pyramid beds, sleeping, she is being syringe fed at the moment in hope that it might pull her through, but little Moo is very sleepy and quiet.

Maise with her good friend, Percy-Roo, a pigture only taken two weeks ago.
PROOANDMAISE.jpg

Percy-Roo waiting for Maisie-Moo:
DSCF2114.jpg

On behalf of Maise, my future mum in law, my family and myself I'd like forum members to send their healing vibes and for a peaceful passing.

Thank you xxxxxx

vibes for either a peaceful passing, or even better a recovery. gentle hugs to maise and dylan x

aawwwww :(

God Bless you Maisie-Moo, I hope that the angels take you peacefully to popcorn over the bridge with all the beautiful little piggies already there.

x>>x>>x>>

vibes for either a peaceful passing, or even better a recovery. gentle hugs to maise and dylan x

We are keeping our fingers, toes crossed for a recovery but it doesn't at all look good. Shes so lethargic, not wheeking (normally she'll talk your head off) and just sleeping. Shes also went from 820g to 600 in a week. :( But just maybe a miracle might happen!

Thank you for the huggles. x

aawwwww :(

God Bless you Maisie-Moo, I hope that the angels take you peacefully to popcorn over the bridge with all the beautiful little piggies already there.

x>>x>>x>>

Thank you for your kind vibes and love to Maisie xxxxxx

lots of gentle cuddles from me and my piggies thinkin of you at this sad time x:(

I'm sorry to hear Maisie is poorly :(.
What a pretty lady, may you popcorn happily across the bridge knowing how much you were loved :rose

Big hugs to you and your in-laws, Laura.

Poor maisie :( I hope you recover little piggie but if not have a peaceful passingxxx

p.s. i don't know how long she hasnt eaten for but i found a tonic that makes pigs appetite perk up its called Metatone. The dose is 0.5ml daily for a week and then drop down to 0.3ml. A 1ml dose of honey is good for a little bit of energy also if you wanted to try this. I hope its not to late and fingers crossed she could recover xxxxx

Poor maisie :( I hope you recover little piggie but if not have a peaceful passingxxx

p.s. i don't know how long she hasnt eaten for but i found a tonic that makes pigs appetite perk up its called Metatone. The dose is 0.5ml daily for a week and then drop down to 0.3ml. A 1ml dose of honey is good for a little bit of energy also if you wanted to try this. I hope its not to late and fingers crossed she could recover xxxxx

Thank you for the vibes. She didn't eat for a whole day until my future sister in law told me she hadn't eaten which i then quickly made up some critical care and syringe fed her that. Although I/we have been feeding her four times a day of CC the weight is still falling off her. :(

Oo thank you, Metatone is a prescribed tonic or can you buy it online/shops? Thank you, we have some honey in so we'll give her some of that too.

Metatone is available in Boots hun, I'm taking it myself its great.

You will find it in the health supplements section x

I'm so sorry to hear about Maisie. :( Thinking of you and all your family and sending lots of healing vibes!

Thank you for the vibes. She didn't eat for a whole day until my future sister in law told me she hadn't eaten which i then quickly made up some critical care and syringe fed her that. Although I/we have been feeding her four times a day of CC the weight is still falling off her. :(

Oo thank you, Metatone is a prescribed tonic or can you buy it online/shops? Thank you, we have some honey in so we'll give her some of that too.

Aww poor little piggie, they go downhill so fast don't they :(

Metatone is a human tonic and I got mine from the vets i work at but i just googled it and you can get it online and in places like boots, lloyds pharmacy, asda etc so i would probably get it from somewhere like that then you can have it faster :) I hope shes ok.x>>x>>

Metatone is available in Boots hun, I'm taking it myself its great.

You will find it in the health supplements section x

Ohh! I thought i regonised it (i work in a pharmacy mallethead:red) -my heads not thinking straight today,I'm going to work tomorrow so ill pick up a bottle when i finish. Thank you.

I'm so sorry to hear about Maisie. :( Thinking of you and all your family and sending lots of healing vibes!

Thank you Natalie for your kind words and healing vibes x

So sorry to hear about beautiful Maisie. Hope she pulls through and if not vibes for a peaceful passing across the bridge. Sending hugs your way x

Aww poor little piggie, they go downhill so fast don't they :(

Metatone is a human tonic and I got mine from the vets i work at but i just googled it and you can get it online and in places like boots, lloyds pharmacy, asda etc so i would probably get it from somewhere like that then you can have it faster :) I hope shes ok.x>>x>>

They do, its awful, its also really suprised me that although shes not my piggie, ive grown so attached to her. On the mornings when i feed the boys, i end up feeding Maise and the herd a little bit extra veggies as she shouts at me if i don't rolleyes :)) and to see her like this is so sad.

THank you, I'm going to take a looksie at work tomorrow and take some home with me hopefully it'll help pull her round a little.

Me and the girls are sending much love and gentle cuddles. x

Thank you to you and your girlies xxxxx

So sorry to hear about beautiful Maisie. Hope she pulls through and if not vibes for a peaceful passing across the bridge. Sending hugs your way x

Thank you Sport Billy for the vibes and love to Maise x

Aww hehe bless her :) I know i've nursed a few pigs and each time i end up attached. But hopefully your gonna catch it fast and perk her up! Another little remedy to try malt extract-doesn't get them eating again but it provides protein and fibre which may help her out. I've got everything crossed for you and maisie x

Awwww...so sad. Those photos are just beautiful. Big hugs to Maisie and all her piggy friends and human friends. Thinking about you and hoping for the best possible outcome, whatever that may be x

Aww hehe bless her :) I know i've nursed a few pigs and each time i end up attached. But hopefully your gonna catch it fast and perk her up! Another little remedy to try malt extract-doesn't get them eating again but it provides protein and fibre which may help her out. I've got everything crossed for you and maisie x

Thank you, do you run a rescue? You sound very knowledgable! :))

When Artie was ill last year, with a URI, eye infection and cold I thought I was going to lose him too. He was so ill, I fed him up on porriage oates and mushed pellets (at the time i didn't know of CC) Heres a wee photo of him with my OH:
fastasleepindaddysarms.jpg

Thank you for the malt extract tip too, ive just wrote it down in my piggie book and we'll try Masie on that too. ANything to get her to gain weight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back