• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

vibes for meep please ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shauna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My ginger ninja is poorly ): shes booked in at the vets for tomrow night but if you could spare some vibes for her please :(

031020103699.jpg

shes eating fine but she feels lighter than she did ive also noticed a slight trace of blood in with her stools ): i no i should get her seen today but theres no spaces... but shes not in distress an is still squeeking and popcorning so i just feel she will be ok till tomrow

an heres just a cute picture, ill be devasted if anything happens ): and so will my dog bruce
031020103703.jpg

Aww, I'm sorry she's poorly. Wishing you all the best at the vets tomorrow, hopefully it's nothing that can't be treated. Good luck...vibes sent your way!

She's lovely, hope it goes ok for you both. Fingers and paw's crossed for Meep
x x

Aw big hugs bring sent your way. See if they can do an X-ray in case it's stones? Is it just blood in the poops or when he wees? Does he raise his bum up or squeak alot when he goes to the loo?

Fingers crossed for you
Xx

Fingers firmly crossed for Meep!

thanks everyone i just hope they can sort it ): without meep getting to stressed cause shes quite old (4/12) ):

Update

well i took meep to the vet today.. and i know i shouldn't laugh but when the vet called her name it sounded like she was just making a random noise :))

but anyway...

she had a feel of her stomach and she said she can feel a couple of lumps but shes not sure what organs there attached to so ive booked her in for an xray on thursday so then ill know more... my vets really good and isnt using general ansetic (sorry if its spelt wrong) but overall shes in good condition so ill let you all know thursday night

but poor meep got so stressed in the vets that she was breathing funny ): but the vet had a cuddle with her and it calmed her down nussling into her neck :)

forgot to say ive also got some antibiotics to help incase its an infection :) she was ever so good when she had her injection

they found an odd shaped ball attached to her bladder that's to hard to be a cyst so the vet said it could be something that begins with a p that we can get attcached to our ovaries ") i forgot the word sorry but its more likely to be a tumor ):

so the vet gave her back to me yesterday and said carry on giving her the anti biotics because if it is a cyst(which she thinks is unlikely) that will help but itf its not it will take away any discomfort she might be in. Shes to old to operate on so we wont know for sure what it is just have to do the best for her.

so when she starts going really down hill and stops eating then there will be nothing they can do for her ):

Aw hun, sorry to hear that. On the positive side, as long as you can control the pain, it may not affect her at all. I always thought my eldest piggy, with a multitude of problems would go first, but sometime they can be the strongest fighters :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back