• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Vibes For Vimto

Status
Not open for further replies.
All paws are firmly crossed for you, sweet Vimto.

Hello, thanks for all your vibes. Vimto is home. Digital Xrays ruled out root or jaw issues which after having a GP with elongated roots always stresses me...
Her back teeth had been rasped a little but they weren't anything to write home about a little sharp but shouldn' have been causing any issues... Our vet was a little concerned over what we thought maybe fatty eye that started last month and was thinking possibly a retrobulbar abscess but under exam couldn't see anything behind the eye but wants us to monitor her closely over the next few days in case anything is brewing there and the eye begins to bulge.
She is on Metacam for any discomfort and Emeprid. She has ate a little veg tonight but not really too interested - but has been eating hay. Hoping tomorrow may bring a less stressed more hungry Vimto. She is currently sleeping in her sleeping bag. Thanks for all you for your well wishes on this thread and to @furryfriends (TEAS) for a little dental advice earlier. x x

Positive vibes for a speedy recovery Vimto from Shelly, Leonard and fellow recreational biter, Bramble! (And myself of course) x

Ahh lovely Vimto, Ruby sends you her best get well soon wishes, and hopes you will be back biting everyone very soon.
Apparently all the best guinea pigs take the occasional 'nibble' from their slaves (and everyone else).

Oh dear, you are having quite a time with them :hug:
I hope she's back to her usual self very soon x x

That's what we all like, some good news! But yeah, I want to know too. Who got bitten?

Cmon Vimto pull yourself together & did Vimto bite the vet.

That's what we all like, some good news! But yeah, I want to know too. Who got bitten?

I don't believe anyone luckily although I got a nip last night:))

Looking forward to seeing my Big Bitey Pig tonight

Recovery wheeks to the gorgeous Vimto from the herd! I hope she's healing well x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back