• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Virtual Meet Invitation

Thank you everyone who came.
It was a lovely evening and a great relief that everything worked ok.
I am looking forward to meeting people in real life at some future date, but it was a lovely opportunity to meet people and chat.
It was fascinating to realise that @rp1993 were living in the same place at one point and so have probably crossed paths.

Have a good giggle on the virtual meet this afternoon :tu:

Unfortunately I'm working til 9pm and maybe I'll suss technology enough to join in one day :doh: :D
Hopefully the beverages of choice will be flowing nicely ☕ 🍷 🍻.... Nobody wants a dry throat with all the chattering now do they? ;)
Have fun xx

We seem to have had 2 very successful forum meets despite an odd technical hitch.
If people would like another one we can try and organise something for after Easter.
The ‘Coffee Morning’ style works well with a maximum of 12 people, any specific type meets which are more focussed could take more.

Please let us know what people would like.
Also - for our overseas members, what kind of time would suit you best if you wanted to join?
Please give your own time zone and we can work it out from there

Hi,
For a Tuesday, any time between 12 Noon and 3 PM would generally work. For a Sunday, any time between 1 PM and 3 PM would generally work, except April 18. I would prefer a Tuesday.
Thanks.

Janice Aylor

Hi,
For a Tuesday, any time between 12 Noon and 3 PM would generally work. For a Sunday, any time between 1 PM and 3 PM would generally work, except April 18. I would prefer a Tuesday.
Thanks.

Janice Aylor

I’m afraid it’s unlikely that there will be a daytime U.K. time “meet” unless it is at a weekend, as the organisers and many members be at work (we we just volunteers on here when we can spare the time). But Weekend afternoons (like today) are a definite possibility.

Hi,
Thanks.

Janice Aylor
Thanks.
They won’t necessarily always be Tuesday or Sunday.
These were the days that worked this time.
You are top of the ‘Contact First’ list so hopefully we will be able to plan a day that works for you.

I’m afraid it’s unlikely that there will be a daytime U.K. time “meet” unless it is at a weekend, as the organisers and many members be at work (we we just volunteers on here when we can spare the time). But Weekend afternoons (like today) are a definite possibility.
I think it is EST that @JaniceAylor has quoted - that’s what was asked for.
With all the different time zones and varying weeks that clocks go backwards & forwards it’s easier to work out.

Given my flexible work hours I could host a daytime meet (UK) time if there are people for whom that would be better.

Back