• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Visit to the vets

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm going to the vets tomorrow! Eee
I'm taking Terry and Frazzle. Frazzle just needs to be looked at and we're gonna discuss getting him neutered.
Terry on the other hand has been squeaking and making strange uncomfortable noises when going to the toilet, so I'm hoping that's going to be sorted.
Wish me luck! Vets make me nervous.

I've just got them both prepped and ready for the vets (looking presentable) they are honestly like my babies!
Terry had a bum bath and got his scent glad cleaned (his gets really mucky :{ ) and had a hair cut (his bum now looks like a bowl) and a comb through. Attempted to do his nails but he's such a wriggler - might have to get the vet to do it tomorrow.
Then got frazzle out for a cuddle and groom. They're both munching on some natures salad now probably wondering why they've had so much fuss! If only they knew ..

Everybody keeps telling me 'how expensive its gonna be' and asking me if it's neccessary - really irritating me! Just shows how people don't think guineas are worth the money :(
I make the money available for them and I'm honestly not thinking about how much it's gonna be! I just want them to be well and happy.

Ignore them, Ann isn't that expensive and you get what you pay for!

What time are you going?

Just got back, Terry is sincerely in a hump with me!
Started off with Terry, she had a feel of his belly, exclaimed how he must love his food! tried to take a urine sample but Terry wouldn't give. She also (to Terry's disgust) cleaned his winky! She's given me some antibiotics (septrin?) for a week to see if he improves, and I'm bringing her a urine sample next week so she can check for blood etc. Hopefully it will only be an infection and no stones :(
Before seeing Frazzle she said 'on to the young little one' Me and Kev looked at eachother like 'eerm, he's not so little' Opened the holder and she was like 'oooh funky hair!' Haha. Gave him a check over and she says he's in perfect health! She also said they both seem really healthy and well (apart from the urine infection) and I must spoil them and look after them well :*) Kev butted in saying 'yeah! she buys them more presents than me' rolleyes
So Frazzle is booked in for next monday to have the snip eeek. And going to pop Terry's sample in at the same time. Fingers crossed for Terry x

HAHAHAHA poor boys! Saying that, Alphonse didn't talk to me after having his temp taken and a couple of injections!

I thought I'd try and make up with Terry, he was lying in his litter tray so I opened up the cage and gave him a stroke, said 'aww you forgive me then?' and with that he got up and ran into his pigloo and banged it into the side of the cage! I take that as a no!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back