• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Vitakraft Premium / Gerty Carrot and Cranberry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hot fox

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Would be really keen for some feedback on this food please? It's German, I think. Ingredients: cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin (9.7% alfafa) vegetable (3% peas) minerals, oils and fats, seeds, yucca shidegera extract. Supplemented Additives. Contains colourings and antioxidants. This is the part that alarmed me, as the green parts are GREEN!
The lady in the shop has Piggles herself and suggested I should feed it sparingly. I'm trying to find an alternative to Gerty, as mine aren't keen on pellets, they'll eat the Excel ones in an orange bag as a push, but totally turned their nose up at Wagg Optimum!
The packaging does suggest this is a complete food, but it's the additives I'm trying to avoid, colours in particular. I have ordered a new type of Gerty Carrot and Cranberry which states there's no colours. Any experience with this too?
Am getting really bogged down in the best hay/food! Any feedback is gratefully received!
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back