• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Wagg guinea pig nuggets ?

*Meg*

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the wagg guinea pig nuggets ?

Attachments

• 688CBFFC-BDAD-4358-A700-0FAA6CC6C9F6.png
    688CBFFC-BDAD-4358-A700-0FAA6CC6C9F6.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 2
Just don't. If it's the ones I'm thinking of they've got "oat feed" and "wheat feed" in them. I believe nuggets should be hay based. We don't recommend these at the rescue where I volunteer. That said if it's the only nuggets you can get I suppose at least they won't starve. But there are better nuggets out there to feed, it all depends on your budget I suppose. The better nuggets you would only need to feed an egg cup of nuggets per piggie a day.

Burgess nuggets are cheaper and better than these for your piggies.
At the rescue we recommend science selective for new adopters. There is a nugget comparison chart on the forum.

I agree, if you can avoid them and pick another better nuggets then please do. There are lots of better nuggets on the comparison chart above that are not much more expensive than Wagg.

ive observed the science selective non grainless 1st ingredient is alfalfa meal,whole wheat and wheatfeed.this costs £22.00 for a 10kgs bag.i feed a selection of pellets,Harringtons,burgess excell origano and blackcurrent.science selective,science selective grainless.it depends on your budget and what your piggies will eat !

I dont think it is? Is it? I have a bag so il have a look.

Sorry just see you put non grainless👍

Do you think I could carry on with the 20kg sacks for the 3 piggies or do you think the pellets would go off before I could use them up?

Back