• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Wagg Optimum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hot fox

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I can't find a Sticky or any threads on this dried food, does anyone have any experience with it?/
I bought some for the first time, mine eat Gerty (I know it's not highly commended but mine love it) and I mix in a pellet food, so it's 50/50, which is what the rescue did, so we just continued doing the same.
So Gerty with either Science Selectives or XL pellets. They were begrudgingly eating the XL pellets once all the Gerty had gone, but I ran out, so thought I'd try to Wagg Optimum instead.
They've eaten every scrap of Gerty and left all the Wagg! :{Is it worth persevering? The pieces are so tiny!
They are choosy creatures aren't they?!@)
Comments always valued. Thanks X x

hi mine love wagg optimum :)) its up to you whether you try and perserver (spel) or if you give up but if yu have the bag opened i would keep at it for a bit. mayb try less gerty?

My girls are like yours a mix of gertie and science selective, I have tried just s/s but it was just wasted. When my old girl Lily was recovering from a ga and her appitite was poor the wagg mix was the only thing she would eat. The 4 girls I have now though turn their noses up at it.

Mine were on the normal wagg and liked it but were selective. When i adopted Chesney from the RSPCA he came with a bag of wagg optimum, i started to mix it with the usual wagg for the others and just gradually put less of the other stuff in.
At first they were not too keen but got used to eat now just eat wagg optimum and i know there not selective feeding anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back