• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Wallpapering With Free Range Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Goth Mummy it was a tiny amount. Going to have to keep an eye on him. He didn't like the taste thankfully. Will go straight to the vets if I see anything x

Could they be temporarily coralled?! Its reminding me of that old music hall song "when father pasted the parlour"! You dont want to find piggies stuck to the wall!

Are they always free range? If so thats awesome :)

Just make sure that that don't get the idea of eating wallpaper like a few of mine have done. I promptly had to piggy-proof our new wallpaper with spare grids after Mererid promptly went to work (thankfully under the radiator where the damage is not visible).

@Goth Mummy they are always free range but it is quite as awesome as it sounds when they start acting up!

@Wiebke Oh no. They aren't getting to read this or Mererid will be getting the blame for the damage haha x

I love having mine free range. My mother in law was less than impressed when she saw Pumpkin and Boo under the coffee table though! She thinks they are unhygeinic.

I love having mine free range. My mother in law was less than impressed when she saw Pumpkin and Boo under the coffee table though! She thinks they are unhygeinic.
That's a shame :( my mother in law is quite the opposite, when we've been to stay with the piggies she near enough forced us to let them have floor time under her dining table!

@theoretikos perhaps you should paste them to the walls to keep them under control haha

@Goth Mummy they are always free range but it is quite as awesome as it sounds when they start acting up!

@Wiebke Oh no. They aren't getting to read this or Mererid will be getting the blame for the damage haha x

Mererid's mouthiwork with tutorial and support from Crisiant - thankfully the week before we started to redecorate!
IMG_2065.JPG

Free range are definitely naughtier and more mischievous I reckon, gonna have to repaint my wardrobe doors before I leave this flat and I find poops in the most random of places!

I understand, my mother in law said I should stop keeping piggies in the house - suggested I keep them in the garage or garden. She agrees with your mother-in-law that piggies are not hygienic! Poor piggies

We don't have wallpaper, but one of my prior pigs, Frenzy, managed to chew up lots of doorframes in her day! I had a free range hedgehog when I had a small apartment... she did get up to some trouble at times (the best was when she somehow got into the kitchen and crawled into the back of the fridge! I had to have the super come in to help me move it so I could stick my arm up into the works of the fridge up to the shoulder and dig her out! We did have a gate, but she must have sneaked by either my husband or myself to get past it!)

Our two pigs are free range during the day, but there are two steps leading out of their room so they do not wander around the house but keep to the same area. I know they can climb steps up and down but they do not like to get far form their cage (which is kept open for them to come back), and the steps work as a deterrent. That saves the rest of my floors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back