• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Wanted: Healing Wheeks For Limping Piglet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerrybelly

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My crazy piglet, Marley, has popcorned a bit too far this time, and has damaged a ligament in his front leg! He's hobbling around on three legs at the moment, but it's not stopping him from chasing Frankie around the cage for the last piece of carrot. A daily dose of Metacam (and a few extra cuddles) and I'm sure he'll be on all four legs again in no time.

Please send healing wheeks!

x

Lots of healing vibes! Bless him little nutter x

Healing wheeks from me! Please brace yourself that the strained ligament can stay dodgy for some time and that Marley may re-injure himself (though hopefully not quite as badly as the first time) with his antics.

Well he's still hobbling around today, but I don't think it's bothering him too much. I've made some adjustments to the cage to stop him from climbing, and hopefully he'll be on the mend soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back