• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Water bottles ...ezi-fill type!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb

Reaction score
Anyone else use these type of bottles ?

Have just bought 2 to try them but wondering if oinkers will get the hang of the different type of spout!

I am so cheesed off with normal type bottles leaking, they are always ok for a bit and then the next thing its niagra falls! and soaking the bedding.

Deb x

Ive not tried them, so I'm looking forward to finding out if the piggers do get the hang of them, then I will get some. I have the same probs with my bottles ! Keeping my eyes on this post :o

I've never heard of them either.. do you have a photo? You'll have to tell us how it works out :P My hamster has 2 water bottles and they drip on her bedding and it's really annoying.

I recently brought 12 of them for my lot they are great, but always remember not to fill them too much otherwise the water just keeps getting reused when you top them up, and clean them out once or twice a week, mine still drip but i think its more my pigs have the dribbles then the spouts leaking, they are so much easier to fill then normal bottles, helps my hands a lot more as i have arthritas in my hands all of my babies use them now they picked them up quite easily, will try to find pic from ebay and where i got them from for you to see,
http://www.vagavalley.co.uk/bunnysupplies/bottles.htm
here you go

thats where I got mine from too. :)

I have just put one in and piggies have taken to it right away. I think they think its a new toy at the moment as they are shoving each other out the way to get at it! ;D

I could do with some a smaller size though, for the piggie couples. Those are a bit too bit. I think theres some on a chin site, so off to have a look.

Deb x

Ooo the petshops here have started selling them and using them for hamsters. Not seen one for piggies. They wouldn't fit onto my cages tho

I have one of these and the guineas get on fine with them, no problem with the spout. Much easier to fill, I don't fill it right up either, like MichelleMuffin said. I'm wondering if the dripping - especially with the traditional bottles, is something to do with the angle the bottle is at, if it is too upright or if the wire round it is too tight think it can drip more. Anyone got any children doing science at school - they could do an experiment!

I have one of these, it came with the cage i bought from zooplus - they're much better than the normal bottles :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back