We Can All Relate To This...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Haha thats so cute!

I love how they named that one guinea pig :))

Freela

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
LOL! That's our plan at the cottage! We have an outdoor cage and we just keep sliding it along so they get new grass to 'cut' for us! I keep telling my husband that if we got several more guinea pigs he wouldn't have to mow the lawn at all, but he's not going for it!

7squeakers.

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh, that's a lovely video! :wub: All those scrumptious piggies doing their bit for the lawn!:yahoo: I have had four of mine out four times recently and half my grass is gone already! Trouble is, it doesn't grow fast enough to keep up with demand! :doh:

Freela

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh, that's a lovely video! :wub: All those scrumptious piggies doing their bit for the lawn!:yahoo: I have had four of mine out four times recently and half my grass is gone already! Trouble is, it doesn't grow fast enough to keep up with demand! :doh:
Mine eat too fast for the grass to keep up too! At my parents' cottage there is a mix of grass and clover that the pigs love, and my mom actually makes my dad go out and water the clover patches so they will grow better so the pigs will have more to eat! LOL!

KevinandCharlie

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww. I haven't had to cut the lawn this year yet because my piggies have eaten most of it already :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.