• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

We did it! The best news ever!

Congratulations
🎊 🍾 🍷 🍻 🍹 🎁
To Zoltan & you, its wonderful to think because of your determination & TLC that Zoltan can now live a normal life :clap:

I really do think you should be the patron Saint of Guinea pigs :nod:
You tirelessly fight to keep them alive, happy and healthy.
...also it's because of you & your daughter this forum even exists, which has in turn saved & helped many more Guineas worldwide :nod:

Hopefully you can hang up your abscess queen crown & never need it again. :tu: :hug:

Thank you so much for being there for them... & us. :luv:
I don't think you're told often enough how much we appreciate you.
Thank you xx

Congratulations
🎊 🍾 🍷 🍻 🍹 🎁
To Zoltan & you, its wonderful to think because of your determination & TLC that Zoltan can now live a normal life :clap:

...also it's because of you & your daughter this forum even exists, which has in turn saved & helped many more Guineas worldwide :nod:

Hopefully you can hang up your abscess queen crown & never need it again. :tu: :hug:

Thank you xx
That was so well said. Thank you x

Congratulations
🎊 🍾 🍷 🍻 🍹 🎁

Thank you xx

Agree with everything here :)

Yes he looked very poorly, I really didn’t think he would make it. So happy for you both, is Zoltan a dental piggie or will he be going home to his owners
Zoltan and Ivan will be staying, for now, as we need to be sure how things continue, once the antibiotics are stopped. If we do put them up for adoption, I’d want him to stay local, in case of any recurrence of the problem.

Last edited:
Debbie your love and care is amazing. Thank you for looking after Zoltan and giving him the chance he deserved.xx

What fabulous news. I just love a happy ending.

Debbie you are amazing, what a difference you make to all these special piggies.💕

Zoltan and Ivan will be staying, for now, as we need to be sure how things continue, once the antibiotics are stopped. If we do put them up for adoption, I’d want him to stay local, in case of any recurrence of the problem.
That sounds like a very sensible plan, need to keep him near to Simon just in case x So pleased for Zoltan 😁

Such brilliant news for handsome Zoltan. He is gorgeous and a little fighter. I needed something to smile about today and I've now found it. Well done brave piggie

Wow.... well done for getting him through all of that! great news.

It really is amazing.You worked so hard with this little guy, Debbie.It was hard work but it paid off in the end. So pleased for you and Zoltan.x

Back