• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

We got a friend!

Mase33

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hey there everyone jus wanted to update on the little pig (Johnny) that we got a few weeks ago and he finally has a friend! :D We got another little boy and my goodness is Johnny happy! I’ve never seen a pig so happy and excited and it just shows how important having friends is for the little guys. He was literally hopping around with pure joy and welcoming the new little guy with open arms. Never seen it first hand, complete personality change:roll:

Thank you guys! Just the pure reaction of joy I seen from Johnny was mind blowing I never seen a pig actually act that happy I wish I recorded it, then I would be able to show what a friend really means to these guys, especially in a young age as they are. :D

Aw, such heart warming news x So glad Jonny has a friend and is soooooo happy 😃

that makes me so happy, bonding boars can be a little touch and go but it seems as though they were made for each other. I'd love to see photos of your new addition once they're settled in

Back