• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

We Got A New Bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww gorgeous :love: Lots of love and healing vibes to handsome Ted x

Haha for some reason I imagine this list of yours to be some really long scroll you see in films :))
It is :) ha ha......honestly ive gone piggy mad since joining this forum just getting to know the different piggies on here you carnt help but care about them, like your poorly Frank, I still miss mine an Ruth's mario chats he was a lovely piggy. Do I need to wait up for the men in white coats to knock at the door ha ha :)

It is :) ha ha......honestly ive gone piggy mad since joining this forum just getting to know the different piggies on here you carnt help but care about them, like your poorly Frank, I still miss mine an Ruth's mario chats he was a lovely piggy. Do I need to wait up for the men in white coats to knock at the door ha ha :)
Haha I don't think the men in White coats will come for this reason :) I get what mean though! its nice as well with being able to see the progress of the poorly pigs and seeing them he better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back