• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

We got a new piggy

Kmg6

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I recently adopted this sweet half-albino abyssinian guinea pig. She's about 7 months old and is soooo adorably sweet. Penzey and her get along really good except sometimes they get a little territorial. Here are some pics of "Bon Bon:"

IMG_20200401_154838.jpgIMG_20200401_154659.jpg

She is lovely! I have a big soft spot the pink eyed piggies. Just so you know albino does not actually exist in piggies, even the all white ones with pink eyes are not albino! The pink eyes are just a variant of their genetic make-up and so pretty :)

She is lovely! I have a big soft spot the pink eyed piggies. Just so you know albino does not actually exist in piggies, even the all white ones with pink eyes are not albino! The pink eyes are just a variant of their genetic make-up and so pretty :)
Oh wow. That is actually really cool and I never knew that. Thx

So gorgeous.

Something I’ve noticed that’s not good though. Please don’t use that grid in what I think is their potty corner. They Can get paws stuck in there etc.

Oh she is goooooorgeous. Spam photos please! :drool: 😍

So gorgeous.

Something I’ve noticed that’s not good though. Please don’t use that grid in what I think is their potty corner. They Can get paws stuck in there etc.
Thats a good idea but what are u suggesting. Should I like put fleece over it and shake it off later

She’s soooo cute! :wub: If it weren’t for coronavirus I’d be pignapping...are you in the UK? I could say it’s essential travel 😂🥺

You can just put the bedding in there that you use. It’s fine as is. You don’t really have to put fleece on top.

Back