• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

We miss you Ginger ....❤️

Kiki74

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I have felt able to post these pictures of Ginger as it has been 3 weeks and while it is still raw i want her remembered and the rainbow 🌈 bridge is such a lovely place to post my thoughts and to share how lovely she was.She was only 1 year and 2 months when she passed away suddenly and that was the biggest shock ..She has left a companion Bailey who is coping but is grieving like us.She was my 8 year old son’s guinea pig..his first pet and he used his birthday money to get them...❤️
She was very funny and would popcorn at the sound of rustling hay !
We will always miss you and wish we could have you back 😔 😢 xxxxx

Attachments

• C2F00B13-BCFC-474F-BDED-F421C61E7EF1.jpeg
    C2F00B13-BCFC-474F-BDED-F421C61E7EF1.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 0B2D767F-8DA6-4F8F-90BF-A47D882E743C.jpeg
    0B2D767F-8DA6-4F8F-90BF-A47D882E743C.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 8
Sleep tight lovely girl . So sorry for your loss x

So sorry for the loss of gorgeous Ginger. That u
is such a lovely tribute
Please be gentle with yourselves as you grieve.
There is a very helpful thread on dealing with bereavement which includes help for grieving children. Sorry I can’t link it for you.

Thank you for your lovely comments..it means a lot.i didn’t know about this forum before Ginger died but it has been such a great help.Reading your comments have made me cry 😢 as you carry on with day to day things but she was such a beautiful pig and she loved the camera so I have lots of lovely memories to look back on.they are painful and sad to see but I’m getting some printed for my son who wants them on his wall and we have a lot to choose from thankfully!
I did read the bereaved guide and it was so informative..I realised that her mate Bailey would need a friend so I got a baby girl and had them in separate cages for 2 weeks then some meetings on neutral ground and now they are in together and they seem happy.eating well and checking each other out .Its just hard to not say Ginger&Bailey as it is now Bailey&Caramel...❤️ But it will take time I know.
Thanks again everyone for your kind words x

Hello. Well Ginger was a star and i fully understand you hurting .
Take you're time and i promise you will smile at the thought of her it hurts but time heals.
Rip Ginger . . Piggie Slave misses you because you were so loved :luv:

I have felt able to post these pictures of Ginger as it has been 3 weeks and while it is still raw i want her remembered and the rainbow 🌈 bridge is such a lovely place to post my thoughts and to share how lovely she was.She was only 1 year and 2 months when she passed away suddenly and that was the biggest shock ..She has left a companion Bailey who is coping but is grieving like us.She was my 8 year old son’s guinea pig..his first pet and he used his birthday money to get them...❤

I am so very sorry that you have lost your lovely girl at such a young age. It always comes as such a horrible shock.
Popcorn forever at the Rainbow Bridge, Ginger!

Here are

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little piggy.
Please remember what a wonderful life you gave them, in time the pain will fade and happy memories will stay with you forever.

sleep well little one

RIP Ginger
x x

Hi,
I so sorry for your loss,so heart breaking for you all. Such a beautiful girl . Big hug.x

S
I have felt able to post these pictures of Ginger as it has been 3 weeks and while it is still raw i want her remembered and the rainbow 🌈 bridge is such a lovely place to post my thoughts and to share how lovely she was.She was only 1 year and 2 months when she passed away suddenly and that was the biggest shock ..She has left a companion Bailey who is coping but is grieving like us.She was my 8 year old son’s guinea pig..his first pet and he used his birthday money to get them...❤️
She's in the best piggy heaven❤😇

She was a beauty. So sorry for your loss. Grief is a process and we all work through it at different paces. It’s perfectly natural to miss her for some time to come. After all, she was a treasured member of your family. Popcorn free little sweetie.

Back