• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

We Want Grass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aimzer

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
As it's a lovely day here, I am sitting out in the back garden with my parents. The patio doors are open and the piggies are on the other side of the door having some floor time inside. When all of a sudden 'wheek wheek wheek!' I look into the house and this is what I see...

Daisy and Maple waiting expecting someone to come in with grass! They are not outside just yet as Daisy is getting treatment for a bad ear infection and I don't want to take any chances but don't worry, they are still getting small handfuls of grass to keep them happy :)

Awwwwww

Eyes to the skys! Adorable :love:

They are so cute. Could I be cheeky and ask you where you got your pen from please. Mine is quite high and hard to climb into. Yours would be perfect. Thanks.

They are so cute. Could I be cheeky and ask you where you got your pen from please. Mine is quite high and hard to climb into. Yours would be perfect. Thanks.
That's not cheeky at all, I'm happy to share ideas with fellow piggie owners! It's available to buy from Zooplus. I think I got mine from a different website but then I found it cheaper on Zooplus. If you are just using the pen itself then I suggest you buy 2 and put them together as 1 doesn't make a particularly large area. I put mine up against there cage or up against a corner of a room so I manage with 1 :)

That's not cheeky at all, I'm happy to share ideas with fellow piggie owners! It's available to buy from Zooplus. I think I got mine from a different website but then I found it cheaper on Zooplus. If you are just using the pen itself then I suggest you buy 2 and put them together as 1 doesn't make a particularly large area. I put mine up against there cage or up against a corner of a room so I manage with 1 :)
Thank you x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back