• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Weapy Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loren

New Born Pup
Reaction score
one of my boys have come out to play this evening and he seems to have weepy eyes!
any suggestions on whether to worry? How to clean? What it could be?
Loren

What kind of weepy eyes? If it's a slight whitesh fluid but the eye looks healthy then it's normal when pigs have been grooming themselves. Is your boy displaying any other symptoms?

i would say its whitesh yeah.
first time i have noticed it and his general behaviour is the same, eating every, leaping and climing everywhere!
am i just being an over protective/obsessivemummy

thank you that was very interesting, everything is a learn curve. had them 8 months now, love them to death

To be fair I didn't see any of this milky fluid til after about 2 years of being owned by piggies and I worried at the time (worrying is natural). It's amazing how much you can learn from this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back