Weekend Housing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theoretikos

Rescue Buddy
Reaction score
Will this be any good for the boys for 2 nights? They won't be in it all day, just when I am out. I am going to stay at my dads for the weekend whilst he is away and I don't want to leave the pigs. Going with pink as it is cheaper :P

The dimensions are: 125 x 125 x 64 cm

Critter

Reaction score
I don't see why not? :)
Or you could take your outside run (if you have one) if it's easily portable and set it down with a plastic sheet underneath and a fleece blanket over the sheet? May be cheaper is you already have a run ;) x

theoretikos

Rescue Buddy
Reaction score
I don't see why not? :)
Or you could take your outside run (if you have one) if it's easily portable and set it down with a plastic sheet underneath and a fleece blanket over the sheet? May be cheaper is you already have a run ;) x
I have a c&c run that I use but unfortunately Quinn manages to jump out of it if I'm not there :lol!:

LisaAli

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Will this be any good for the boys for 2 nights? They won't be in it all day, just when I am out. I am going to stay at my dads for the weekend whilst he is away and I don't want to leave the pigs. Going with pink as it is cheaper :P

The dimensions are: 125 x 125 x 64 cm
We think this would be just fine... Also we think @karonus uses one of these when he goes caravanning with their piggies..

Lisa & Ali.. x

Status
Not open for further replies.