• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Weight club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazeyg

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was thinking just as a good deed of setting up a trial weight club for piggie slaves.
I'm not sure how time it would take or if it would even work but I hoped it encourage people to weight they're piggies. I thought people could send me their weekly weights and I could publish graphs and tables for their piggies, every week on a website or send via email. The hope is that we get more piggie weighed so any trends could be noticed early.
Would anyone be interested? Depending on demand I may need limit the number of piggies I can do or maybe allocate a certain amount of spaced to elderly piggies etc.
if folk were interestedid them to send me details in the following format:

Username:
Piggie Name(s):
Date:

Not sure if it be too complicated- any thoughts would be much appreciated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back