• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Weird Lumps around buttox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My babygirl, Dolly seems to have weird lumps around her buttox area. Is this normal?

Attachments

• 166C32BB-3221-47B5-857B-E7D8F68DE809.jpeg
    166C32BB-3221-47B5-857B-E7D8F68DE809.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 20
I don’t know but that’s what it looks like. I could be wrong though. You’re sure she didn’t look like that beforehand.

Gently part her and see if there is a fleshy seal just inside the slit.

I don’t know but that’s what it looks like. I could be wrong though. You’re sure she didn’t look like that beforehand.

Gently part her and see if there is a fleshy seal just inside the slit.
No I’ve never really checked her downstairs area before though. Only when I first got her, She doesn't have a penis?

You need to double check yourself as this photo isn’t clear. Has (s)he lived alone all this time?

Feel very gently above the slit and see if you can feel a penis ridge.

The first photo definitely looks like guinea pig balls to me 🤣
I couldn’t make out the angle at first, but it looks like it was taken from behind the Guinea pig, displaying two balls and then the covering (for lack of the actual term) for the penis. A Guinea pigs penis is not on the outside of their body but tucked inside.

You need to double check yourself as this photo isn’t clear. Has (s)he lived alone all this time?

Feel very gently above the slit and see if you can feel a penis ridge.
Omg I am molesting my baby Dolly! Are you sure she’ll be okay with me touching to see?

Looks like balls to me as well, just from looking at my two
For sure. I’d say without a doubt that that was a boy. The balls are pretty hard to miss. I always thought my first ever guinea pig was a boy until I actually owned boys, lol. The balls are pretty unmistakable.

For sure. I’d say without a doubt that that was a boy. The balls are pretty hard to miss. I always thought my first ever guinea pig was a boy until I actually owned boys, lol. The balls are pretty unmistakable.
Oh no ! What do I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back