• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

weird spray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So buddy was sniffing/licking lucys bottom area and she woudl kinda popcorn and then all of a sudden a liquid sprayed out of her like a squirt gun towards him? what is that?

Its might be like a mating thing, I wouldn't have male and female together unless you want them to breed or one has been neutered.
Cause Female GP's suffer the most from pregnancy.

Its might be like a mating thing, I wouldn't have male and female together unless you want them to breed or one has been neutered.
Cause Female GP's suffer the most from pregnancy.

Hes neutered already...

Its cool No worries...

They have been close to eachother for over a month now. We let them see eachother quite a bit between cages and stuff. This is the first real alone meeting though I guess you would say... but she doesnt leave him alone lol she is always right up on him

Not very often but I've caught my Sherbet doing that kind of thing to Ebony .... and theyre both females in a group of 5 females.... I wondered if it was a hormonal or dominance type of thing... but generally they get along fine
x

I think it is dominance but more stay away than I'm the boss as one of my sister's pig's does it everytime one sniff's her but, she is a grumpy pig tho.

my skinny guineas do this loads sometimes it goes all over my floor:)>>>

it is a get off me thing they do also kicking with their back legs too!

I've read about a hot urine spray females spurt at the males when they want them to leave them alone!:)>>>

thats what we thought, but will that cahnge overtime? She only does it when he sniffs or licks down there.. She licks him everywhere.. she keeps coming back for more even if he does that and she tells him to get away...

Funny you should mention that your skinnys do that .... out of my 5 piggies...4 hairy and 1 skinny its only my skinny that I've seen do both the squirting and the kicking the back legs.....

An excited boar spraying a sow with testosterone laden pee is marking her as "his" (happens most often during introduction and when the sows comes into season). A sow spraying a pursuing/eager boar means - VERY literally - "P*ss off!"

An excited boar spraying a sow with testosterone laden pee is marking her as "his" (happens most often during introduction and when the sows comes into season). A sow spraying a pursuing/eager boar means - VERY literally - "P*ss off!"[/QUOTE]

:)) love it!

my pig craig squirted at me the other day when i was trying to catch him hahahaha i think he was saying something not nice to me xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back