• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Welcome to Kingston!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyAndGarry (TEAS)

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (West Hunsbury), Northampton, UK
I made mistake of looking in the adoption section of P@H when I went in for some hay. I saw this little guy and couldn't leave without him! He had the name Gary too which also added to the pull! He is five months old and had been returned to them (I saw the paperwork) because the family 'had too many pets for the kids'. Jeez! Anyhow, he had mites when he came in but he has been successfully treated by their vet and is now a picture of health! They said he is a nervous piggy, but he is a great cuddly pig. And I think he loves me - he's peed on me already! His new name is Kingston, as in Jamaican Ginger Pig!

Here he is:

17022011784.jpg

17022011785.jpg

17022011786.jpg

17022011787.jpg

17022011788.jpg

x)

Awwww x) what a handsome chap hope he settles in soon :))

Tried Kingston and Pepper together tonight for floor time. Nothing too negative, but there was lots of chasing non stop. Also, Kingston wasn't letting Pepper get his own way, resulting in a bit of teeth chattering from the big pig! Never say never, but I don't think either of them are particularly submissive. Still, I think I might give them floor time together again, just putting a divide down the middle. Apart from that, they'll be neighbours anyway...boars huh?!rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back