• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Well I bought one

Looks really cool, piggy cam!

Do you know how long the battery lasts?

I did My first full charge Friday night put it in there’s Saturday Morning been checking it like crazy person 😆 will let u know when it runs out. Will use it to check on the dog some days too. I’m going to put a thermometer in there so I can zoom while in work to check on piggies in the summer

I did My first full charge Friday night put it in there’s Saturday Morning been checking it like crazy person 😆 will let u know when it runs out. Will use it to check on the dog some days too. I’m going to put a thermometer in there so I can zoom while in work to check on piggies in the summer
Will wait with interest I want a rechargeable one

I don't need one but I want one... I work from home so am here lol but be nice to see them when not home or see what they get up to at night time...

This is awesome. I need to buy one. I wonder if the guinea lady who cares for my guinea while i'm on holiday will mind if i put it in her cage while he's at her house. I can then check on him when ever i like while abroad. 😆 it will keep the girls happy too. I don't think she would like that. Does that sound crazy to ask lol.

This is awesome. I need to buy one. I wonder if the guinea lady who cares for my guinea while i'm on holiday will mind if i put it in her cage while he's at her house. I can then check on him when ever i like while abroad. 😆 it will keep the girls happy too. I don't think she would like that. Does that sound crazy to ask lol.
maybe if your piggy is in someone else's house..... it would be kind of spying on them... BUT she might say yes - no harm in asking!

maybe if your piggy is in someone else's house..... it would be kind of spying on them... BUT she might say yes - no harm in asking!
😆 I'd give them a heart attack if i started to talk on it. lol. Think i'll give that one a miss but will defiantly be purchasing one for home.

Back