• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Well, I think it's official...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ablank92

My family has been bitten by the guinea pig bug. :D We now own a total of SIX piggies in our house. lol
I started out with one. Which grew to three. Which grew to four. Then my little sister got one and had her for a few months and after seeing how she interacts with my piggies we've now grown to six piggies total since last night. :D And, very possibly would've been seven if I was at the pet store. According to mum there was a georgous/sweet abby boy there that was just to die for. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Yes,but what a wonderful addiction :smitten: :smitten:

Oh i envy you, if i had my way.... well there'd be more piggies than humans in this household ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Congratulations, enjoy your piggies they're so loving and beautiful :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Looking forward to hearing all about your piggies O0

i have the same with my family lol there animal crazy.
i seem to be the only one that has such an obsession with guinea pigs thought lol i have 15 :smitten:

;D They are definatly addictive,I have 17 outside and then 6 of my own indoors then my sister who just lives round the corner has 5 of her own and 7 rescues ::) then i have 2 very special ones coming in december that will be in my bedroom ::)

I think its because they are all different and have their own individual personalities. :)
In the last 8 months i have lost an elderly boar and acquired 4 adopted sows.
Graham, I'm intrigued, why are they so special?

Alison said:
Graham, I'm intrigued, why are they so special?
I am not going to say untill i have them then i can introduce them with pics in December ::)

You can't make us wait until December. ;)
Makes me think that they me be something extra special, maybe Hairless. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back