• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

We'll miss you little Lollop

Status
Not open for further replies.

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Has taken a few days to be able to post this tribute. Lola passed away in the early hours of Saturday morning asleep on a snuggle safe with her favourite person in the world next to her (her Daddy). We knew this was coming but it was still a shock. She had cysts on her eyelid which were untreatable and over time she got skinnier and lost a lot of her fur. She still had loads of energy though and loved climbing her bars and running in her wheel.

She was such a character and had a really special relationship with Ross. For some reason whenever a hand went in her cage she would attach her teeth :)) but she never ever did this with him. It was really funny though as she could get from the top of her 3 storey Imac Fantasy cage to the bottom in a split second and if you were putting food in you had to move your hand sharpish.

Once out of her cage though she was the sweetest hamster you could hope for. When she was running about lose in the hall she would climb onto my lap for cuddles and when in her ball and would spend ages pulling my pyjama bottoms into her ball and shredding them. I only have one pair of pyjamas that have not been Lolafied :)).

We will always love you little Lola, make sure you are keeping little Pip and George company up there and boys, remember she's the bitey one so watch your noses.

Has been a horrible year so far as she's the 4th animal we have lost since New Year. Just hope the year gets a bit better from now on.

c72e17ad.jpg

ae729943.jpg

1554545d.jpg

Aww, I'm sorry for your loss. That's a beautiful tribute, and Lola is a gorgeous hamster in her pictures.

Thanks, they are quite old pictures as I wanted to show her in her prime.

Such a cutie, a lovely tribute to her. I am really sorry for your loss, you've had a hard time of late with losing so many in such a short space of time. I really hope things pick up for you.

RIP Lola

x x

I'm so sorry Helen to hear about Lola, what a beautiful, beautiful tribute to Lola she was a beautiful girl, and this tribute made me well up espically after Thim's hectic week at the vets, 8... they always have a special place in your heart and Lolas pj antics made me giggle.

Good night beautiful girl, you'll never be forgotton always in our hearts xxxxx

awwww sob :0 lovely tribute.

Hope you and Ross are ok, and surely you have had all your sadness where animals are concerned for this year x>>

Lola was a beautiful little girl, so sorry she has gone. Sweet dreams Lola x

R.I.P lola look after stevie for me he was the same colour as you tho a lot less nippy:)

I hope the year get's better for you too

I am so sorry for your latest loss - Lola was a big character!

Thanks everyone.

It gets worse, tonight our little Daisy Duke is not well. We think she's bunged up and windy :( The vet won't see her though and has said to just give her some baytril we already had at home.

Thanks Flips.

Daisy has been to the vets today and has a respiratory infection but possibly also an ovarian cyst :(

:( I'm sorry to hear about Daisy Duke, hope she recovers soon! x

Helen Hun......sometimes with our "wards" we get a run of bad news...esepially when there are quite a few...
It's clear that ALL your animals have the very best of care from you both.....

such a shame Lola

Hugs to you and Ross ...stay strong.........run free at The Bridge

And as for the beautiful Daisy...Pm or ring me Hum if you want to discuss next steps etc etc

So sorry.to hear all the news......but please hang on in there....
x

Thanks Pebble. I will do. She's one of the hamsters though? She has had some critical care this morning and get meds and is sleeping now.

Oh how very sad, sorry to hear about little Lola 8...8...8...
RIP Lola run free at the bridge, have fun being cheeky and enjoying your munchies, keep on spinning that hammie wheel girlie, you'll be so sadly missed but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky .......... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back