• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

We're Ready For Our Close Up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow they are sooooo cute really brilliant picky, I would love to cuddle them to, lucky you:luv:

I still can't believe someone gave them up for adoption! Anyone with long haired guineas, I would definetly recommend gorgeousguineas shampoo, it really is th best on the market and Chrissie is so helpful.

Oh wow they are absolutely beautiful! Which gorgeous guineas did you pick? I use the just for Boars and can't help but smell them every 10 minutes and tell them how soft they are :)

Oh wow they are absolutely beautiful! Which gorgeous guineas did you pick? I use the just for Boars and can't help but smell them every 10 minutes and tell them how soft they are :)
We are currently using manuka and neem for scruffy skin (Nala has a touch of dandruff & Katie Is prone to tuggy hair), both girls hate being brushed but this seems to help. We have posh & go for when their a bit better. Lloyd will also have a bath tonight, harry is short haired so I don't tend to bath her as she doesn't get messy like the rest.

Rotated these ones for you. Love those pictures. Especially the top one. His face looks so grumpy;-)

Does anyone know anything about average weights, harry & lloyd are a year and a half. Lloyd weighs 954g but harry only weighs 880g. Katie and Nala are approx 9 or 10months old and weigh 971 and 984. The all get the same amount of food, veg and hay but I have a feeling Lloyd is a bit of a bully so harry doesn't get as much. Any advice? Also compared to everyone else's pigs they seem small

Such lovely girls and handsome boys of course
Haha they're all girls, poor harry & Lloyd were named by my housemate, I think that's why they're not fans of cuddles, baths, Hoomans. As long as they're fed they're happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back