• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

We've created a monster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiepops

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
After spending most of the day working on it I have finally finished building our new C&C cage for the boys.
I got my grids from B&Q, on offer at the moment. None in stock anywhere near me so I made a detour to Bristol yesterday after spending the day in Bath.
Teacrate packaging delivered the correx super fast, that arrived today. So several designs and 100 cable ties later here it is!

DSCF0213.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF0215.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF0216.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's the boy's first time in their new homes. (very long video, don't worry about watching it all I just didn't know how to cut it!)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjlc5BQXXRk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjlc5BQXXRk[/ame]

Only problem is they won't stop eating the correx!

The really good news is my OH has agreed to let me get girlfriends for George and Gerry! :(|)

hahaha i have a 1.5kg piggie haha i can imagen *** is pretty solid then ahah !

lol i *** no how you had the patience ha! i have two of mine in seperate(boy/girl) normal indoor cages lol x

Wow nice piggie house xx
I've been trying to get my hands on some of those c&c grids to make a run for the shed but unfortunately no B&Q store in Derbyshire, Derby or South Yorkshire or Lincolnshire have any so I tried to order online and after being kept waiting for 26 mins the woman told me that they're being discontinued:( so I've had to order them from Wickes (it works out slightly more expensive).
I love looking at the cages people have made, you can seen the amount of effort and enthusiasm and the piggies just seem to absolutely love them xx

A proper piggy palace - with some proper piggy royalty in there!

Good news that your two problem boys will be allowed one girl each! Seeing how full the rescues are, you will be spoiled for choice!

A proper piggy palace - with some proper piggy royalty in there!

Good news that your two problem boys will be allowed one girl each! Seeing how full the rescues are, you will be spoiled for choice!

I've got Anna at Wheek and Squeak in Southampton (where we got the boys from) and Karen at Reading GP rescue both offering me girls. How will I decide! lol
Got to get the boys 'done' first. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back