• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

what a spoilt little boy dobby is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
100_2427.jpg

100_2431.jpg

my daughter Carrie anne was watching tv and felt the need for a cuddle so instead of her teddys she got a dobby, he is wrapped up and eating grass while watching tv with her, my daughters nick name is Moo for obvious reasons . ::) shes been called that since about a year old shes now 11 lol ;D

I disagree!

He may well be spoilt ... but he ain't LITTLE! He looks huge ;D

See what you mean. The second picture wasn't up yet when I wrote that.... he's HUGE!

What a lovely picture. He's a big piggie Michelle. Where do they live? in grow bags? ;D

It must be that Isle of Wight grass that does it ;D

will not be tempted to pig nap , will not be tempted to pig nap.................ohh hes luverly :D

hes a little darling and very into humans in that he loves cuddles and sniffing and loves to try to open your mouth, little monkey, still got his mum quincee and dad dippy mums a big girl so maybe he gets it from her, he was one of 9 born in one weekend to 2 mums bailey and quincee the most memorable weekend ever, we knew he was special from an early age and is quite content to nap in your arms after eating grass and what ever else he wants ( what dobby wants dobby gets lol) as you can see he is a very spolit little man, I've needed some piggy cuddles the past few weeks and both dobby and floo ( my Mr August) have helped more then anything, I just adore my babies, :)

What a lovely picture & a very handsome piggy, he looks so pampered - Little Lord Fauntlepig :)

carrie anne has grown up with pigs all her life and helps me a lot, she cleans the girls while i do the boys she baths them combs them she wont cut their nails or clean the boys bits but syringe feeding has just started to interest her and shes pretty good, shes like me and disappears into the sheds for some me time with 4 older brothers you cant blame her, Dobby is so laid back and easy going he is the obvious one to pick for anyone wanting a cuddle he never squirms or scratches and lies down, a perfect pig as you can see,its funny but the day he was born he just shone out and I instinctivley knew he was special not bad for one of 9 that weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back