What do I need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Its my birthday tomorrow. And I think hub must be stuck as to what to get me. He suggested we got to pets at home so I can choose what I want for my piggies.
MMMMM What to choose. Or do I go to dunelm mills and get bits for my bear making. OR BOTH?

amywithpiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
You make bears? That's really cool :) I make stuffed animals too!
You want both because it's your birthday and you're worth it :))

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Both both!

It's your birthday tomorrow so go for it, hubby can throw in a meal for you as well I should think! :)) -c

Reaction score
He said he would do that as well. It was his idea to go to P&H too. Which I thought was very odd. I think hes quite smitten with the bubba's and knows I am totally in love with all 5.

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
He said he would do that as well. It was his idea to go to P&H too. Which I thought was very odd. I think hes quite smitten with the bubba's and knows I am totally in love with all 5.
That's great!:))

yes my husband saw Millie's little babies and he said they were cute think they are softer than they make outrolleyes

janew

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Definitely both! You could say that toys and stuff for the bubbas are 'essential' items then they wouldn't count as birthday presents (that logic works for me!), and then get some bear making bits as well. Or you could get extra bear making bits and make a special pig-friendly bear for the piggies!

Those babies are seriously cute by the way, and Boofle looks great.

flips

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a good day's shopping planned. Lucky you. :)

Guinea pigs don't really play with toys as such but would love to be treated to some different types of hay, tunnels, maybe a big fiddlesticks hidey. They are as happy with a big paper bag stuffed with hay or a snuggly fleece to burrow in. I'm not saying that you shouldn't buy them things but it's disappointing when you bring them home something they just walk away. rolleyes If you're handy at sewing (I saw the fabuous bear that you made btw) then you could buy some fleece throws and polyester wadding at Dunelm and make them some beds and cosies. They will love you very much for those.

Have a lovely day. :)

Reaction score
I need some shampoo cos gaga needs a bath. And I was thinking of maybe a crinkle tunnel for the bubbas. We shall seeee:(|)

Status
Not open for further replies.