• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What do you think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
your piggies dream about when they are in the land of nod? ?

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Well Ton's always snoozing, so I reckon he's got a lady pig he keeps going to!

Guinea cos he's so small, he just dreams little boys thoughts.. playing with toys and being a pain..

The girls.. well food and big hunky man-pigs!

What do you all think?! LOL ;D ;D

xx Mrs Player xx

Ton's always trying to get away from him.. then when he does, Guinea squeaks like mad! LOL

I think my piggies dream of hay, cucumber and cuddle cups ;D

Love
Claire
x

Zubin rumbled in his sleep yesterday well i think he was asleep so maybe Harry or Rudi, and Harry just chills out but i think he dreams of his pen because he wheeks when he goes out to it lol x

Yeah, this miss their friend.. Tonni's got a picture of Jin on the wall and he can see it.

xx

Same here Zubin sniffs for rudi alot in the garden (i would have thought the smell had gone! and under the chest in my sisters room which even though we cleaned still must smell of him) he also has a piccie of both Griffy and Rudi nearby x

Seanna dreams of grass and hay & Dasha dreams of ways to escape seanna (she a bit like Tonic...she gets annoyed at seanna running around after her after a while , when they are free ranging).

taz - probably eating all day
bumble - being the biggest piggy ever
dave - getting a bigger house
daphne - getting a smalle house
fudge - running free
barney - hiding in a cupboard.

well, Princess easily dreams about food coz when she wakes up, she runs to the bowl and eats as if the bowl is gonna grow legs and run away, never to feed her again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back