• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

what does this mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpdfs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We are finally introducing Buddy and Lucy more and things are going well. She is blind so she follows him around everywhere, He has started to try to mount her (he is neutered) and she seems to start to run away or make loud sounds and he stops and she starts to follow himaround again. They finally cuddled next to eachother in the big igloo.. Just seeing if that was normal, was she playing hard to get? still not used/comfortable to him?

THanks

Oh sorry i didn't read this post before i posted in the other one.
It will take some time for them to settle together, It doesn't happen in 24 hours :p

Buddy is like Lucy Guide Guinea Pig, She will (as she gets to know him) depend on him most times.

Yeah thats what we figured, She woudl not get off his butt lol. everywhere he went she took exact same path and was no less then an inch from his butt... They finally cuddled in same igloo which was a relief, we are just gna take it slow till they get used to each other completely.

At least now she has a guinea pig to depend on, since she is blind and all.
They call it trains, My Guinea pigs do it, Someone is the leader and everyone follows its so cute to watch :]

At least now she has a guinea pig to depend on, since she is blind and all.
They call it trains, My Guinea pigs do it, Someone is the leader and everyone follows its so cute to watch :]

yeah we kinda thought that, it is pretty cute to watch her take exact path he does, its pretty funny.. Guess we just need to keep giving it more time and eventually they will be fine. We want them to live together eventually..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back