• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What Does Your Pig Hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirstyFN

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My pigs hate carrots, no idea why as most pigs love them. They also hate being apart so I have to take them both out even if its just for a couple of minutes.

Mouse hates having her hair cut.. Which is unfortunate as she has such long blonde hair that needs trimming! She's such a fidget and squeaks with protest unless there's a big pile of food infront of her :p then she's ok for a bit!

Flora hates it if Phoebe goes out of her sight - she gets all panicky, poor thing! There's Phoebe happily trotting off down the corridor, full of confidence and keen to explore, and Flora's saying "Oh no, Phoebe, where are you, come back, come back! It's so scary on my own!"

Queenie and Cupcake hate green beans, while Flora and Phoebe think they're positively ambrosial!

Missy hates having her hair brushed (she is long haired!) and Glinda hates people touching her ears! Right now, Martha hates being picked up - she let out the most piercing shriek the other day when I lifted her.

Nellie and Elphie hated having their toenails trimmed, and having their hair brushed. They were a nightmare. Nellie (and Elma) also hated the hairdryer.

Noise of clanging keys!

Ooh, my girls love anything jingly!

I'm quite fortunate that my pigs are little grubbers who will eat pretty much anything! :))

Missy hates having her hair brushed (she is long haired!) and Glinda hates people touching her ears! Right now, Martha hates being picked up - she let out the most piercing shriek the other day when I lifted her.

Nellie and Elphie hated having their toenails trimmed, and having their hair brushed. They were a nightmare. Nellie (and Elma) also hated the hairdryer.

Ooh, my girls love anything jingly!

I'm quite fortunate that my pigs are little grubbers who will eat pretty much anything! :))
Haha my girls growl and brr at anyone coming through the door or the noise of you sorting keys out in your bag XD

Nibbles hates being brushed with a passion! Galaxy... I can't think of anything he doesn't like. Roddy does not like his chin touched and it's looking like he hates other guinea pigs too.. And red, I've not caught sight of what he hates yet lol

Edward hates having his nails cut to the point that he does a ridiculously high pitched scream when he sees the nail clippers. It's that's bad we always have to cut Mrs Simpsons first or she goes into a panic just listening to him. We have never, not once hurt him while cutting his nails he's just a diva :lol:

Considering they live in the lounge and hear the TV and movies a lot of the time, mine all brrrr when we're clicking on something with the computer mouse. It's the tiniest little click!

Pixel hates having her nails trimmed and will grumble and squirm incessantly to the point where it can take me up to 30 minutes just to get a tiny bit trimmed off. Even veggies aren't enough to distract her as she's like a Hoover and just slumps them all up!

Widget will full-on scream her head off like she's being murdered when all I want is to pick her up for a cuddle :(

Ryou hates being touched. He chatters his teeth at you and if you actually do touch him he tends to do a fit type movement. Despite this he is the guinea pig who loves attention the most and runs over to your feet, he just can't stand being picked up. Once you have him he's fine with being stroked. I have my theory that he's traumatized from something that happened in P@H.
He also hates green pepper and runs excitedly to the dish to eat veg, sees theres no yellow/orange or red pepper and comes back over to me upset and gives me that look for it.

Romano hates things being out of place. He happily redecorates the cage until its how he wants it. This is often daily.

They both hate tomatoes, zucchini, getting their nails clipped and being picked up lol

Momo seems to not like lap and cuddle time much. He also hates being put on his back

Mura is very submissive with lap time and cuddling. He's also ok with being put on his back. But poor thing doesn't like any kind of grooming lol be it nail trimming or hair cuts (and he has pretty long hair at the moment!)

Well Amy hates baths judging by her mega strop last night. They are all being bathed for fungal at the mo.

:D Bonnie hates having her front legs touched or me trying to trim between them without getting bitten! Crow Feather hates being restrained.

Biscuit hates her ears being touched. She'll do a head shake and then look at you as if to say 'you know better than that!'

Fudge has a range of things she hates - pens clicking, keys jangling, mum texting (she doesnt have smartphone so there is a lot of clicking involved), the noise the spoon makes aganist a cup when stirring. She growled on the three occasions the house phone rang the other day too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back